Wednesday, October 27, 2010

az s2k

i like the direction that this car is going in, although i thing it needs some more lowering and some camber to tuck those wheels underneath those fenders.

Owner: mike
Car: honda s2000
Wheel specs:Enkei RP03 17x9.5 +38 all around Yokohama S Drives 245/40/R17
Suspension:F: 1.2" drop on Espilir rear springs R: 1.1" drop on Swift rear springs
Work done: fronts: full roll and massive pull with inner liner trimmed, rears: full roll and aggressive pull, bumper tab relocated and bumper trimmed and reshaped slightly to align with the pull.





1 comment:

  1. 2 thumbs way up! Camber will be dialed in shortly. Sadly though, I can't drop it much more though due to where I live.
    I'll get you new pics after I get it adjusted where I want it.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete