Friday, March 5, 2010

people

in arizona are cheap-0hs! i dont understand how ur gonna drive a bmw, a lexus or infinity and then low ball me on my prices. they are fairly low as it is. sheesh.

one person even decided to stiff me on the way to the parts store.

i was giving him a break on the price and olny charging him $80 for all for. he gets to my house. forgets his lug key. go to autozone to get one. i finish rolling his fenders and he says i only have 60 will you follow me to autozone so i can return the lug key and lugnuts and get the money back. i say ok. like an idoit i dont take the 60 he had right then. before i can even back out of my drive way he was gone. i went to autozone and called him 1000 times and no answer.

what the heck is wrong with people. ill find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment