Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa brought me an E46!!!!

Only to roll and flare the front fenders though /:

i hope all you of are having a good christmas or whatever have you.

anywhooo heres the E46 i did today. fronts only.

Owner: James
Car: 2003 Bmw E46
Wheel specs: 19x9 19x10 BBS CH's
Suspension: bagged









/>


*EDIT*

santa brought me a little bonus present too. an fd that needed the front fenders to be fixed and rolled. i didnt take after pictures because my phone died /: how ever i did request that the owner send me some photos tomorrow.

both sides there pulled out pretty bad but nothing a heat gun and hammer couldnt fix.

Owner: Bobby
Car: i didnt ask for the year but it was an FD (1993 and up) RX7
Wheel specs: stock wheels with 245/50/16's all around
Suspension:stock

once again my phone died so i only snapped one picture. ill update this post after he sends me photos. this is the passenger side. it was worse the the driver side.



1 comment:

  1. that e46 is looking good. Nice flare up front. The wheels are BBS CH wheels.

    ReplyDelete